5 Reasons Why Web Analytics is a Super Career Option
So, what’s still the big buzzword of the decade? Do you see e-commerce companies mushrooming like never before? Well…yes! Data Analytics is still HOT, and Data Analysts are still in big demand! One type of analyst, the Web Analyst is still definitely in the ‘Most Wanted’ category, especially in the e-commerce industry. It is a great career option mainly because:
- There is a soaring demand for Web Analysts
- Which means huge job opportunities
- And Big Salaries
- And what’s best, is that the work is very interesting and challenging
- And the work life balance is supposed to be one of the best
Sounds interesting, right? Am sure you are thinking, “But do I have what it takes to be a Web Analyst?” Well, here’s a quick list of the intrinsic skills you need to be a web analyst:
- A keen sense of business
- A good sense of reasoning
- Good communication skills
- Be capable of out of the box thinking
If you think you have these skills, then a career in Web Analytics is definitely up your ally! So what’s next? Well you need to invest in some technical training that will equip you with the knowledge and expertise you need in the latest web analytics tools and technologies.
Take a look at the video above and see how Jigsaw’s Web Analytics Course will arm you with the magical tools and techniques you need to make smarter and more strategic business decisions.
And what’s more, to get you started we have a really useful eBook for you. The book includes:
- A clear explanation of Web Analytics
- How Web Analytics can impact your business
- All about the popular Web Analytics tools available
- Various career options available within the field
- A list of useful resources – blogs, books and videos
Download Jigsaw Academy’s Web Analytics eBook right here, right now.
Begin your Web Analytics journey. It will be a journey like no other.