Our blog (www.analyticstraining.com) covers a wide variety of topics related to the field of analytics and reaches over 5000 readers every month. Whether you are an analytics professional or a researcher or a blogger or just someone who is passionate about analytics, you may be interested in publishing your articles on our blog (and other websites that are associated with us).
In order to publish a guest post on the blog, please follow these guidelines:
- Content needs to be original. It should not have been published (fully or in part) anywhere on the internet other than your own blog or website.
- The article needs to be at least 500 words.
- The topic needs to be related to the field of analytics
- Most of our readers are professionals looking to move into analytics. Articles catering to this audience are highly appreciated.
To view the profiles of our regular authors, please visit this page.
You can send us your post by e-mail with the following information:
- Your name
- Your post
- A link to your website/blog (optional)
- An image (optional)
Thanks in advance for contributing to the Jigsaw Academy blog!